sábado, 31 de marzo de 2012

Over and out.



You know the bed feels warmer sleeping here alone. You know I dream in colour and do the things I want. You think you got the best of me, Think you had the last laugh. Bet you think that everything good is gone. Think you left me broken down. Think that I'd come running back. Baby you don't know me, cause you're devil. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Stand a little taller. Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone. What doesn't kill you makes a fire, put that thing on lighter. Doesn't mean I'm over cause you'r gone. You heard that I was starting over with someone new. But told you I was moving on over you. You didn't think that I'd come back. I'd come back swinging. You try to break me. Thanks to you I got a new thing started. Thanks to you I'm not a broken hearted. Thanks to you I'm finally thinking bout me. You know in the end the day to left was just my beginning, in the end...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario