miércoles, 3 de agosto de 2011

A thousand miles

Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces passed and I'm home bound.Staring blankly ahead just making my way, making my way through the crowd. And I need you and I miss you and now I wonder. If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by. Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles. If I could just see you tonight. It's always times like these. When I think of you and I wonder if you ever think of me. Cause everything's so wrong and i don't belong living in your precious memories.Cause I need you and I miss you and now I wonder. If I could fall into the sky do you think time would pass me by, cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles, If I could just see you tonight. And I,I don't want to let you know, I, I drown in your memory, I, I don't want to let this go, I, I don't.. Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces passed and I'm home bound. Staring blankly ahead just making my way, making my way through the crowd. And I still need you and I still miss you and now I wonder. If I could fall into the sky do you think time would pass me by, cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles, If I could just see you..
If I could fall into the sky do you think time would pass me by, cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you, if I could just hold you tonight.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario